If you have lost your password, you can ask our system to reset the password and send it to your email address automatically.
On the Register/Sign In screen
Our system will reset your password and send it to your address.
- Click the button for "Log in with Oodle Account" below the log in boxes.
- Notice the "Forget your password?" and click "get a new password."
- Type in your email address and click the "Continue" button.
If you received a reset password already and still can't log in. Please visit and read this Help and Support troubleshooting page: I received the reset password email but still can't log in.
To log in
Please use your full email address and copy and paste in the Reset Password we sent you.
You can change your password after you log in by doing the following:
- Click My Account (link or tab).
- Click Profile (link or tab), and under "Account Settings", click "Change Password".
- Type in the old password and type the new password twice (once into each box).
- Click Save Changes.
- Please keep your new Oodle password is strong, secure, and private. Don't use duplicate passwords on any accounts. Don't share your passwords.